Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 56

Date: August 28, 2010
Location: Home Depot
Tuscaloosa, AL

Bros

At 6 a.m. my mother sent me this text: "We are on our way to T-town. We have some shopping to do. Call me when you can."

At 6:47 a.m. she sent me this text: "Would you guys like to meet us for breakfast at IHOP at 10:00?".

Then at 8 a.m.: "Are you awake?" and "I meant 9:00."

8:33: "We just went through Moundville. We will be at IHOP in about 15 minutes. Call us when you wake."

I had had a little too much fun at Steph's the night before.

I finally respond at 8:53: "I just woke up."


The point you ask? I had a surprise visit from the folks and the bros. Once I finally greeted the world, I met them at Home Depot to help Mom pick out some paint colors for her house. The boys entertained themselves while we shopped. Then we all visited at the house for a while. Unexpected visits are nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment