Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 69

Date: September 10, 2010
Location: Our House

Tuscaloosa, AL


Spoiled Much?

Before you start the name-calling and making fun, I will admit that I am very spoiled by my husband.

This is my toothbrush, all pasted up and ready to clean my teeth.

Justin wakes up before me to get ready for work. Each morning before he leaves, he prepares my toothbrush and puts it on the vanity, ready for me to use.

I think it's very sweet. It's one more little reminder that he is thinking of me (while I am getting that extra thirty minutes of beauty rest).

1 comment:

  1. Now that is love! I think I am sending this post to my husband, no better not...he already meets me at the door before work and afterward with a hug and kiss to tell me he thinks I am the sexiest and most wonderful thing in his life- maybe the toothbrush is pushing it, lol! Love it thought, love it!

    ReplyDelete