Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 119

Date: October 30, 2010
Location: Our House

Tuscaloosa, AL


"I like your boo jug."

The statement above is what was actually said to me, but not at all what I heard.

Think about it
. What cosmetic procedure, very popular for women, sounds similar?

It caught me off guard, especially considering who it came from and the fact that I haven't had this procedure.


John, my mother-in-law's boyfriend, gave the compliment. I turned to look at him, with a baffled look on my face. He furrowed his brow.

Just then, Glenda appeared from the kitchen, and with an exaggerated clearing of her throat asked, "What did you just say?".

After we got it all cleared up, all of us shared a big laugh.

Lesson: you can't always believe what you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment