Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 124

Date: November 4, 2010
Location: Our House

Tuscaloosa, AL


Not a pleasant night at the Snyder's

The evening started out very well. We went to Clay and Krista's for dinner; little Connor is growing so fast.

The drive home was nice, too. Justin graciously turned the car's heater on for me (even though the weather was cool, not cold).

We arrived home shortly after 9 p.m. The Office was recorded on the DVR so we settled in to watch it and shared many laughs.

We decided to go to bed so Justin went to the kitchen to turn out the lights.

Then the night turned ugly. Justin dropped his iPhone on the kitchen's porcelain tile, and it landed face down. Ouch.

***Update: We tried to repair the screen ourselves: Mistake 1. We watched a how-to video online, and I felt very confident that we could do it. When the part arrived, I began the repair without watching the video again: Mistake 2. To make a long story shorter, I tried to pry the phone apart in the wrong place: Mistake 3. This is what ruined the iPhone. I have given mine to Justin to use until he is eligible for an upgrade in January 2011. In the mean time, I am using an old Motorola Razor that I kept from years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment